New set: 2048/16 (plus question about homebrew game sets)

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
kyu-sawamura
New Around Here

Post by kyu-sawamura »

Question: should homebrew game sets be posted here on Project2612 too?

Game: 2048/16
Developer and composer: Oerg866
Sound driver: Echo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kyu-sawamura on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drdevil
New Around Here

Post by drdevil »

Yeah, homebrew sets should be posted here. There's no problem with posting homebrew VGM sets on this site, since Pier Solar already has a set here.
ValleyBell
Board Regular

Post by ValleyBell »

except that Pier Solar was actually released and sold, so it's "unlicenced", not "homebrew".
That said, I have nothing against packs of homebrew games.
(But please no packs of those cheap Russian games that just cycle randomly through all the demo songs of TFM Music Maker.)
kyu-sawamura
New Around Here

Post by kyu-sawamura »

Thanks for the feedback.
On another note, which I forgot to cover in the original post, does homebrew count for already finished homebrew games, or are project soundtracks allowed too?
TEOL
Been Here for a Bit

Post by TEOL »

ValleyBell wrote:except that Pier Solar was actually released and sold, so it's "unlicenced", not "homebrew".
That said, I have nothing against packs of homebrew games.
(But please no packs of those cheap Russian games that just cycle randomly through all the demo songs of TFM Music Maker.)

Then again maybe they should be ripped but just as TFM Music Maker The Set rather than the games being the name of the set.