Mr. Nutz - Hoppin' Mad (Needs Expert To Finish Off & Trim)

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
TEOL
Been Here for a Bit

Mr. Nutz - Hoppin' Mad (Needs Expert To Finish Off & Trim)

Post by TEOL »

This is a slap dash demo cut as I can't complete the game to get the final main track as it's too hard and I'm rubbish at gaming as well as I know next to nothing at trimming a VGM so someone has to do that for me.

Everything is at a very high quality standard other than the cutting and I can't get that last track due to not knowing anything about theme tune hacking or hacking the missing sound effects neither or not being able to complete the game to get it that way as I'm rubbish although I do enjoy the game.

All the lenghs are written down so people can trim them. Some of those tracks end 2 seconds before the AMIGA time which makes them approx lenghs but meh you get the idea I did the hard work with most of the tracks so you don't have to other than the missing or rubbish ones.

Anyway details of the quality settings and filters used in my set are in a text file along with the ending themes lengh for the guy who hacks or is good enough to complete the game to get the track can match the standard of these.

Anyway enjoy whats slap dashed up of it so far.

Also the tracks are named with the titles of the mdats rather than the sound test names as those I consider the real titles and I of course I made up the rest as I went along like the mystery start of game tracks and used the FX and number naming for the sound test FX.

Enjoy this set from a true novice. :D

Monkeymook edit: URL removed; invalid link.