New set: Blackthorne 32X

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
rata536
New Around Here

Post by rata536 »

Well, hello again! I've searched in the download lists and in the forum, and noticed that this game wasn't in here. So I thought it would be my first useful stuff for the comunity, after so much time.

I hope it meets the site's standarts, if it doesn't just tell me and I will try to improve it.

EDIT BEFORE POST: for some reason I can not attach the zip file here (maybe it's because it is a 28MB file), so I will just leave a mediafire link.

Monkeymook edit: Link removed due to updated content posted below.
vampirefrog
Been Here for a Bit

Post by vampirefrog »

Thanks for your contribution. We're currently working on the attachment problem.
rata536
New Around Here

Post by rata536 »

Nevermind, that set is a piece of crap. Yesterday I realized that when I was trimming the vgms some instruments disappeared (percussion in Sarlac's Keep and other instruments in Mine and Mountain (Snow)) so basicly half of package was crap. I've logged it again, so here it is.

Monkeymook edit: Uploaded pack removed. Files have been added to Dropbox to be reviewed. Thank you.