New Set: 16t

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
drdevil
New Around Here

Post by drdevil »

Here is a VGM set of the Sega MegaNet game 16t.

I think I ripped all tunes, but I'm not sure. I'm don't think there is a sound test. If there are any more tunes (including unused tracks), rip 'em and add them to set.
Koto
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Koto »

Sorry to say this, but it's been already done last year.

It's in the P2612 Dropbox, waiting to be uploaded to the main site along with most of Sega Meganet titles. You can see all the sets I did in this thread: http://project2612.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=502&start=10

Unfortunatly, this set needs to be ripped via savestates hacking. It doesn't have unused themes, but Kega doesn't play ingame music in some Sega Meganet titles. That music exists and plays correctly with the emulator Retrocopy, this issue happens with Teddy Boy set too.

Here is the set I have done, maybe you want check it out.

See ya

Monkeymook edit: Uploaded pack removed. Files have been added to Dropbox to be reviewed. Thank you.
drdevil
New Around Here

Post by drdevil »

Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware of this.
ValleyBell
Board Regular

Post by ValleyBell »

I updated the List of missing games accordingly.
Please tell me if there are any other rips I forgot.

Also sorry about the lack of updates, but I haven't had any contact with Monkeymook (who was supposed to do the next update batch and probably has updates I don't know of) for a very long time now.
Monkeymook should also be in charge of the Project2612 dropbox folder, I think. (I'm not sure about that though.)
Monkeymook

Post by Monkeymook »

ValleyBell wrote:I haven't had any contact with Monkeymook (who was supposed to do the next update batch and probably has updates I don't know of) for a very long time now.

Yes, I've been fighting an uphill battle with finances for about a year now, but things are going better. I finally can re-dedicate some of my time back to this.

ValleyBell wrote:Monkeymook should also be in charge of the Project2612 dropbox folder, I think. (I'm not sure about that though.)

That is correct. It would be great to invite you to the folder if you're down, to keep all the work in progress in one place and be able to cross-reference packs about to be uploaded without constantly uploading the work to the forum, assuming it's complete, finding an issue (or multiple issues), and then having to fix and reupload the new pack. It could all be done in one place with no need to upload.