Update set: Cool Spot

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
rata536
New Around Here

Post by rata536 »

Long time ago I realized that the letter storage tune was missing from this set, but I couldn't rip it for the same reason that DJSW didn't - it's not in the sound test-. So I loaded it in m1 and looked for it, and while doing so, I found an unused tune, so now I'm uploading the updated package with theese two new tunes.

Monkeymook edit: Uploaded pack removed. Files have been added to Dropbox to be reviewed. Thank you.
drjoe
New Around Here

Post by drjoe »

Oh no, that tune isn't unused. IIRC, there was a contest that went along with the game long ago. I forgot the conditions, something like play the hardest mode and collect all letters without continuing, and if you beat the game there was a special message along with Spot taking a picture of you, the player. The "unused" tune plays at this point. This message holds for a few seconds with Spot admiring it so you could take a picture of this screen and send it as proof, before it goes to the normal ending of the Spots doing the wave or something. I haven't played this game for many, many years, but I still remember that much.
rata536
New Around Here

Post by rata536 »

Okay, it's great to know this. I will get kega working and try to archive it myself to tag it the best, and later (if I find it) I'll update the set. Thank you for claryfing this.