Ultimate Set Information Updating Thread

Got a new set? Wanna point something out with an old set? Wanna update an existing set? Here's your place to do it!
Doommaster1994
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Doommaster1994 »

Oh okay. When I checked the folder last time, they were titled 01.vgm, 02.vgm, etc.

Also, I was listening to Wayne's World and that one needs a few songs re-logged, as some of them start a few seconds into the song.
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

Koto wrote:dissident93, both of us have worked in the Mahjong Cop Ryuu lately... Check out my set in Koto folder, and let's see if we can made an united set.

alright cool, I replaced the set I had in the "Ready to Upload" folder with this one.
Doommaster1994
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Doommaster1994 »

Spiritual Warfare's done. Only Wisdom Tree game left is Joshua & the Battle of Jericho, so I might work on that. Already got two songs ripped at the time of this post.
Koto
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Koto »

Well, 16t set is almost finished, but I'd like to request some help.

Both 16t and Teddy Boy Blues run most of the time silenced, only with SFX, but strangely have unused music which fits perfectly in those "no music" situation. Furthermore, in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdvtT8iUZHw) you can see title and ranking themes playing in Teddy Boy Blues, when it's not supposed to. I don't like to tag an used theme as "unused", so if someone can throw me some light about this... Thanks

See ya
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

I'd always give it a better name than "Unused" whenever possible, if that's what you mean.
Koto
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Koto »

Aaah, nevermind. There are no unused music at all. It was a issue of both Kega and Gens emulators, which doesn't play some music if you don't hack the savefiles (Weird thing). Retrocopy (Another emulator) doesn't have that problem and plays all the music correctly, so now I can tag properly both sets.

EDIT: Other thing, should I made different packs for each Phantasy Star II Text adventures or an unique pack for all (Keep in mind some were released in 1990 and others in 1991). Each game have different tunes, but all share the Title Screen music and another theme (Maybe Ending? I have to check it out).

See ya
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

If the games share the same composer, then I'd compile then all into a single set with playlists for each one.
2ch-H
New Around Here

Post by 2ch-H »

I update Jantei Monogatari vgm set.
I found the sound test, and found the missing track.

Edit(2014-11-11).
Jantei Monogatari
Edit:remove link
VGM rerip, Update Track Names, Added Unused Track and Jingle Track.

I update Silpheed vgm set.
Silpheed
Edit:remove link

Fixed Song Title and Remove redundant silence.
Last edited by 2ch-H on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nibiko
New Around Here

Post by Nibiko »

I'm sorry if this is too trivial to report, but I wanted to report that there's a typo in the name of the first file (as well as the .m3u's reference) of the Sonic Crackers set: http://project2612.org/details.php?id=35
Doommaster1994
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Doommaster1994 »

I think for the Phantasy Star games, ValleyBell said for games like that, make separate folders/playlists. He had me do that with "brother" and "sister" games (Gateway to/Treasures of the Savage Frontier, Champions of Krynn/Secret of the Silver Blades, etc.)