Issue in the latest VGM Beta

Talk about anything and everything about Sega's 16 Bit console and its addons here - hardware, games, memories. You name it.
JuanC
New Around Here

Issue in the latest VGM Beta

Post by JuanC »

If this topic is already somewhere, I apoligize. But this doesn't show up right on IE4

I got the latest beta for in_vgm V0.35 and now I can't play any of my vgm music...I've tried running this plug-in on all my systems, and got the same error "in_vgm.dll has made a fatal exception"

Could someone point me to an older version of the 0.35 plug-in?
Maxim

Post by Maxim »

Well, that's not good. I just downloaded and installed Winamp and the latest in_vgm beta here on a virgin computer and it all worked fine. I checked the DLL and it has no unexpected dependencies. When does it crash? When you open Winamp, when you add a VGM file, when you play, when it stops playing, when you exit Winamp..? What version of Winamp, full/lite, what version of Windows?
JuanC
New Around Here

Post by JuanC »

I'm running WinXP on my faster system and Win95 on this laptop. Using Winamp 5 Pro on both.
It freezes up whenever I play a VGM, I can play other files fine, just not VGMs
JuanC
New Around Here

Post by JuanC »

Pardon the double post but it seems my AV corrupted the first download I got >_<
I just redownloaded it without the AV running and it runs perfectly, SOrry about that, Normally I remember Norton's habits >_<