in_vgx

Talk about anything and everything about Sega's 16 Bit console and its addons here - hardware, games, memories. You name it.
BMF54123
New Around Here

Post by BMF54123 »

Yep, all three tracks sound just fine in Regen. Now implement the sound core into one of those aforementioned plugins. ;)

(I know, someday...don't shoot please :p)
AamirM
Been Here for a Bit

Post by AamirM »

BMF54123 wrote:Yep, all three tracks sound just fine in Regen. Now implement the sound core into one of those aforementioned plugins. ;)

(I know, someday...don't shoot please :p)

Well, glad to hear that.

I'll be updating the plugins in two weeks time IF you people can live with DAC being mono.
blindpainkiller

Post by blindpainkiller »

The DAC being mono is not a huge problem for me (afaik, not many games use it, I can only remember Sonic 3 right now), however the sub-par PSG core irks me when listening to SMS music. If it can be fixed, it will be greatly appreciated, if not it's not that big a problem :).
AamirM
Been Here for a Bit

Post by AamirM »

blindpainkiller wrote:The DAC being mono is not a huge problem for me (afaik, not many games use it, I can only remember Sonic 3 right now), however the sub-par PSG core irks me when listening to SMS music. If it can be fixed, it will be greatly appreciated, if not it's not that big a problem :).

I was unable to fix the DAC issue last time. Only blargg knows how to fix it correctly so...
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

When you make the perfect VGM plugin (PSG, DAC and all,) I'll be satisfied. ;)

How did you fix the DAC resampling issue? I've been messing with GME and noticed that by default (with the MAME core,) the Streets of Rage games have that stinky pitched hi-hat.
JILost
New Around Here

Post by JILost »

AamirM wrote:I'll be updating the plugins in two weeks time IF you people can live with DAC being mono.

Any progress on this?
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

SmartOne wrote:When you make the perfect VGM plugin (PSG, DAC and all,) I'll be satisfied. ;)

Maybe I killed it.
Kaminari

Post by Kaminari »

Aamir is on vacation.
AamirM
Been Here for a Bit

Post by AamirM »

Any progress on this?

Maybe I killed it.

Aamir is on vacation.

Yes to all :P .

I need someone to test it before I release it.
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

:sonic: .