Asio4All Driver with VGM MM?

Talk about anything and everything about Sega's 16 Bit console and its addons here - hardware, games, memories. You name it.
mrsonic699
New Around Here

Post by mrsonic699 »

So lately I am studying VGM with some friends, as great FM fans and aspiring musicians. I can't get the latency small enough for my pleasure, and I've been wondering if I could somehow use my Asio4all driver with VGM in order to drastically reduce latency, but I have no idea on how to do that. Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)
mrsonic699
New Around Here

Post by mrsonic699 »

Monkeymook wrote:Your gear can drastically interfere with latency.

Post your gear, and especially what you're using between your piece of equipment and the PC.

I use Windows 7 Ultimate OS on 64 Bits, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia GeForce GT 440 Video card, and my beloved Overclocked AMD FX 4100 Processor with 4.2 GHZ and 4 Cores. Though, My sound card is an incorporated Realtek one from my Motherboard, and I'm willing to buy another one soon. I use a keyboard to input my notes but I also do have a MIDI Controller that goes with USB 2.0, and it works perfectly on FL Studio for example if I use my Asio4All driver that allows me to get my latency to a minimum of 4ms with no problems at all