What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
nensondubois

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by nensondubois »

Art alive just to draw a building being burned by the sun.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

I've been playing a sihtload of games, like a thousand. I was playing Castle of Shikigami 2 today, as my PS2 slimline heats up (bad fan?), and lots of old Genesis and SNES stuff, and Saturn. Trying to beat Souky.

Penguin Land, Afterburner 32X, Contra Hard Corps American Asshole Edition, Dynamite Headdy, Night Striker S, Raiden PC Engine, that Pokemon platformer from China on the Mega Drive (tried to), that train sim game on the Genesis (take the A train), just a lot of stuff.

Really like Outzone in the arcade, Dead Nation (a PS3 game), Batsugun (maybe), Cotton, Twinbee series (first one is different), Parodius, and others. Ordered Rainbow Twinbee whatever from Japan for SFC, which is a pretty decent platformer. Liked Thunder Force V too. it is indeed better on Saturn despite by original hemming and hawing.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

stalepie wrote:that train sim game on the Genesis (take the A train)
Really? You sure it wasn't this one?

stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

Dark Pulse wrote:
stalepie wrote:that train sim game on the Genesis (take the A train)
Really? You sure it wasn't this one?

No, I mean this one, http://www.japangamestock.com/buy_video ... ts_id=8197
but thanks, I didn't know the Tommy one, either.
andlabs
New Around Here

Post by andlabs »

How do you play A Ressha de Ikou? I don't speak Japanese so I don't get it...
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

andlabs wrote:How do you play A Ressha de Ikou? I don't speak Japanese so I don't get it...

I don't either, I just tried it for a few minutes. Sorry if I was misleading (probably was).

Just wanted to like it because I had seen some cool "A Train" videos of the modern games on PS3/360 in japan, on youtube
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

I don't know, but I want to play this!: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... opensearch

What gives?

UGHH

:sonic: :ring: :sonic: :ring: :sonic: :sonic: :ring: :sonic: :lol: :ring: :sonic: :( :eek: :huh: :ring: :sonic: :roll: :blush: :p :D :sonic: :ring: :undecided: :D :D :D :ring: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

Guess I'll have to import one and learn japanese, even though it could be on PSPgo, at least, so I wouldn't have to pay $50 or $60 instead of $30 but the world ain't changed since them 1993 Gamefan days, Diehard Gamefan and his expensive import gaming store, and SHITFUCKS LIKE KOTAKU NEVER COVER GOOD GAMES, and so I'm done.

I'm done with games. Never gonna play a single video game for the rest of my life, not even out of nostalgia, and I'll do my best to avoid YouTube videos as well, or even tablet and phone games, -- don't care if I'm only hurting myself/missing out. FUCK YOU BRIAN ASHCRAFT

I fucking hate you
RadaronJP
New Around Here

Post by RadaronJP »

Tomba 2 on PS1
Doommaster1994
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Doommaster1994 »

I know I'm VERY late to the party on this, but if anyone still cares [hehe ;)]
Hurricanes (Mega Drive and Game Gear) and Arch Rivals (Mega Drive). I've gained a whole new respect for Arc Developments because of these two games. I've wanted to check out their game Johnny Bazookatone but haven't seen a copy yet I know it's on eBay but I'm just seeing if any game stores around here still have them.
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

just finished up Dark Souls II and Ni no Kuni. all these new Genesis updates have got me in the mood for re-playing a few games from that system though :P