What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

Shallow.

If anyone needs condolences, it's me.
hrrorwood
New Around Here

Post by hrrorwood »

I'm playing Final Fantasy and I've just finished Splinter Cell Extinction awesome nothing like the oldies I highly recommend it.
Finally found an email marketing software for my promotion.
Avanze

Post by Avanze »

Just finished Mass Effect 2, tried a second play through but got bored. There's just not enough incentive or variation to play a second time. That's what I though anyway. Excellent game though.

Now playing, and very much enjoying - Resonance of Fate.

Oh, previous to ME2 was Fable III, which I completed 4 times.
DeepChild

Post by DeepChild »

Picked up a PSP on Black Friday. I threw in Final Fantasy Tactics and enjoyed the nostalgia for a week until Disgaea 2 showed up on my door step. Poor FFT will be sitting next to the PS1 version collecting dust for months now. I don't know what I'm going to do if I manage to score Persona 3 this Christmas. *sigh*

The wife and I are playing through Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box together. That's been fun, but otherwise DS play is stalled.

On the PC front I've given up on NWN (again), and I'm fighting the urge to plow through Mass Effect (again). To help with that I've brushed off MW2 in preparation for my scheduled dive into Black Ops in 2 days. Haters, that's your cue ;)

Seriously though, when I consider how exciting I find the prospect of customizing the lens and reticule color of my assault rifle's optic attachment, I catch a brief glimpse of a personality disorder emerging.

The Wii is getting a bit of play since my daughter seems to enjoy watching Mario run around on the big screen. After getting all 120 stars in Galaxy 1, I'm working my way through New SMB Wii. Especially fun with company, but you burn through lives like quarters in a Metal Slug machine.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

I know for Christmas I got Fallout: New Vegas and Just Cause 2. I'd love Mass Effect 1 and 2, but I'm too broke to buy them now and nobody is willing to gift them to me over Steam. :p

I also won a copy of Section 8: Prejudice by winning a contest during the game's closed beta test. Won't get that until the game's release though. :)
nensondubois

Re: What are you currently playing?

Post by nensondubois »

Recently I have been addicted to Tetris Tengen for the NES. Luckily I own a copy in excellent condition ;p.
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

I'm currently playing Xenosaga, Odin Sphere, and Final Fanatasy Tactics.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

dissident93 wrote:Odin Sphere
Odin Sphere's sprites are absolute sex. Fairly high-rez (Not true HD since the game runs at something like 512x384 or something like that) but GOD are they gorgeously animated. I still get goosebumps when I see the sorts of detail that are put into it, like the one character who licks her fingers after eating.

Too bad the game's absolutely Nintendo Hard when it comes to bosses, heh. That can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on your preferences.

What have I been playing? Just Cause 2. Lots and lots of Just Cause 2.

And I had to install a little hack to get that image to auto-resize, as it's otherwise 2048x1152, so you'd all better click and look at it. :p
dissident93
Been Here for a Bit

Post by dissident93 »

Yeah, Odin Sphere's got amazing artwork. Some of the best of all time, no matter what media. It's a shame, because most people have never even heard of it.

And about the difficulty, I actually had to put it on easy on Gwendolyn's playthrough, it's that difficult. Or at least it was to me.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Just to correct myself earlier: Odin Sphere runs at 510x446.