What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Just that much harder to find as opposed to pirated or what?
Simon the Dragon

Post by Simon the Dragon »

Simon the Dragon wrote:localization has been released only a week ago

:ring: :ring: :ring: :ring: :ring: :ring: ...i'm so tired to collect these infinite rings...
Missing depth of an idea usually compensate in its length.
Montesquieu
MisterHarlequin

Post by MisterHarlequin »

It turns out that I wasn't in the mood to play Devil Summoner so I opted to save that for much later and started the Suikoden games, since I recently bought Tactics and V a few months ago. I'm planning on playing them as close to timeline-wise as possible, starting with IV since Tactics only has about three or so fights that occur before IV's beginning. Yeah, done rambling about trivial matters.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

Fire Shark, Marvel Land, Robocop vs. Terminator, Streets of Rage, Bloodlines, Wily Wars, McDonald's Treasureland Adv., M.C. Kids, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Kid Icarus, Trouble Shooter.
DeepChild

Post by DeepChild »

Recently I got sucked back in to Oblivion after reading up on some nice mods like OOO and Kobu's Character Advancement System. The mods have fixed most of what irked me about Oblivion in the first place and caused me to quit that game in frustration and sadness for what might have been. Now I'm quite hooked again.

The only thing keeping it from consuming every moment of my free time is the fact that my wife recently played a wii (which I was putting off for awhile) and demanded we get one immediately. So now my chronically ignored GC games are creeping back into the forefront of my mind. I may try to beat the F-Zero GX story mode finally. Curse that Deathborn!

Of course, Supreme Commander comes out next week...GAAA!
MisterHarlequin

I just finished Touch Detective and I'm trying to finish up ObsCure and God Hand at the moment. I've since stopped thinking about finishing games and just randomly play them until one happens to be completed.
stimmo

Post by stimmo »

i got me some FFIV advance and i recently started playin resident evil 4 again

just too many games to play
GameSlosh! GET YUR GAMES AND GET YUR SLOSHED!
MisterHarlequin

I ended up trapped in the Dragon Warrior/Quest games now. I finished up the first one last night and I'm currently working on II, which I played for a good portion of the day. I still don't know why exactly, but I love those games.
Kage
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kage »

I'm hooked at the moment on DDR (Dance Dance Revoloution), called Dancing Stage over here.

I have a program called Stepmania, which is a dance simulator, and have a dance mat hooked up, as well as all the arcade songs! Well good :D
http://www.stepmania.com

its just a shame I'm not half as good on the mat/pad as I am playing one handed on the arrow keys.

I may get a chance to play Guitar Hero soon, so that should come in handy!
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

I got Guitar Hero, its awsome, I havnt played (any) dancing games but i reckon if you like those kinda things you'll love GH. I wanna get Guitar Hero 2 sometime too.