What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

Dark Pulse wrote:Still playing UT3. Giving Deus Ex a run through again. Assassin's Creed, occasionally.

Also a little bit of Ragnarok Online, where I'm GMing on a private server.

Is UT3 any good, I was really into the original UT, and remembered hating UT2003, I wanted to get back into an Unreal game.
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

Just finished Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii.) I LOVED it. It's the most fun of the three Prime games. The only bad part was the lame ending for such a huge trilogy. They basically say, "Good job Samus, even though you're the only reason we still exist." It was exciting up through the last boss fights, though.

Maybe I should try and actually play Super Metroid. Each and every time I get stuck in the same place. Using a guide is a pain.
DeepChild

Post by DeepChild »

Dark Pulse wrote:Giving Deus Ex a run through again.

Good times!
stimmo

Post by stimmo »

Ninja gaiden(xbox) i'll get through this game even if it kills me...

also got back into Portrait of ruin and should finish that up relativly soon i htink

slowwwwwly making my way through MGS: portable ops
GameSlosh! GET YUR GAMES AND GET YUR SLOSHED!
aarathy
New Around Here

Post by aarathy »

Currently i am playing Mass effect. I liked this game very much. It has powerful storyline. Dialogue options of this game keep you constantly engaged in your missions. It has great visuals and superb voice acting.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

aarathy wrote:Currently i am playing Mass effect. I liked this game very much. It has powerful storyline. Dialogue options of this game keep you constantly engaged in your missions. It has great visuals and superb voice acting.

I love that game to death almost bought a 360 to play it, but waited for the PC version, but it was worth the wait, I am on my 5th play through.I have never played any game so much since Oblivion came out.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

Still stuck on b27f in Etrian Odyssey 1. This is the shittiest game ever made and I hope Atlus burns to the ground.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

stalepie wrote:Still stuck on b27f in Etrian Odyssey 1. This is the shittiest game ever made and I hope Atlus burns to the ground.

Really?I know they said it was a little old fashioned, but I didn't get around to playing it.Is it really that bad?I was considering getting it and it's sequel, but I am not too sure anymore.
MisterHarlequin

Post by MisterHarlequin »

I didn't find it that bad, but you have to keep in mind that it's made in an old-school vein. In other words, its sole reasoning for existence is to punish you until you're good enough to get through some floors with little to no damage, only to turn around and do it to you all over again with stronger enemies. I can see how it is definitely not to everyone's taste, like how I feel about Shingen the Wanderer remake, but I wouldn't call it horrible. It performs exactly how a game like that is supposed to.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

Naw, I was jus kiddin. I've said elsewhere that I love it. Very good music, nice 3D dungeons with interesting layouts (every floor is a little different -- well, there's only 6 worlds, or "strata," as it's called -- groups of levels). and yeah it can be hard at times. I don't know that it's really THAT hard -- the media kind of played that up a bit. It's really a pretty simple RPG that's like 8 or 16 bit ones where you mainly just have to be concerned with getting the latest equipment, putting skill points where you need them and bringing enough healing potions early on before your Medic (or equivalent) can use her heal skills on the party.

I just made it to B29F, so I'm almost done. Finally.. man...