What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

I've been playing Alisia Dragoon, and I really like it.It's hard, but not to the point things seem impossible.
MisterHarlequin

Post by MisterHarlequin »

I bought a bunch of games this weekend, many sequels to stuff that I already have, and I'm in the middle of a toss-up. I have started another game of Etrian Odyssey since I bought the second one, and I'm either going to play The World Ends With You, Summon Night: Swordcraft Story again (I have the sequel and Twin Age for the DS now), finish up Budokai Tenkaichi (I have the second and third one and I'm too linear-minded to jump between them), or Ninja Gaiden Black (bought Dragon Sword and shall buy II pretty soon). Knowing myself though, I'll likely play them all for an extended period of time before going back to reading.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Armored Core 2, thanks to the magic of a Free McBoot PS2 and ESR to let me play it off a DVD-RW. :)
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

I spent $60 on a flip top case, Swap Magic, and Breaker Pro for my fat old PS2 last year. I haven't used that stuff nearly enough. It's just such a pain, with DREs and everything. Rez makes it all worth it, though.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

I just discovered a game called Monster World IV, and it's awesome.It's really a shame it never came stateside.It plays great, some of best colors I've seen on a Genesis, and it sounds good too.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

ahh monster world iv... one of the few games you can play in jEnesisDS without having to scroll the screen
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

stalepie wrote:ahh monster world iv... one of the few games you can play in jEnesisDS without having to scroll the screen

What do you mean by scroll the screen.Are there issues with genesis emulation on the DS?
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

Yeah, Monster World IV has a lower resolution and can fit all the way on the DS screen. But with most games you have to press L and R to see everything. It's not always so bad, though. I was doing pretty good in Sonic 3 without even having to scroll.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

If L and R are scroll then how do you use a 6 button set up, I am asking because I was looking into emulation on the DS , to get back on topic, I started playing Virtua Fighter 4: Evo again, but as it turns out I have gotten a little worse since my last time playing.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

You click on the touch screen to enter configuration where there is an option to turn six button mode on. Then L and R become two of the extra buttons, I think. The controls are listed in the readme file in the zip at the site -- http://www.workingdesign.de/

No wait, you press select to enter config. I was thinking of NesDS.