Playstation Music

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
Freakyboy
New Around Here

Playstation Music

Post by Freakyboy »

Where can I find Playstation music?
CMA Death Adder

Post by CMA Death Adder »

Freakyboy wrote:Where can I find Playstation music?

Definitely not here. This site is for Sega Genesis - Megadrive music.

BUT! Using a search engine [!], I was able to come up with this: http://www.tzone.org/~llin/psf/

Go in peace.
- Brandon Cobb
President, Super Fighter Team
Check out Star Odyssey, the exciting new RPG for Sega Genesis / Mega Drive!
DJ Squarewave

Post by DJ Squarewave »

Freakyboy wrote:Where can I find Playstation music?

Bit of a brusque fellow, aren't you?

DP used to run a PSF mirror. This may or may not be returning in the future at some point. Until then, try that link Adder posted -- might be of some use to you.

Also, this quite possibly is the wrong forum for asking something like this anyway. Relocation commencing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

DJ Squarewave wrote:Bit of a brusque fellow, aren't you?

DP used to run a PSF mirror. This may or may not be returning in the future at some point. Until then, try that link Adder posted -- might be of some use to you.

Also, this quite possibly is the wrong forum for asking something like this anyway. Relocation commencing.
Actually, very shortly I will be re-opening it, as soon as Andy can retool the script we use here to be usable for other purposes.

You may egg him on, as I'm going to have the huge sets nobody else hosted, like the 500 MB Katamari Damacy PSF2. :p
Knurek
New Around Here

Post by Knurek »

Dark Pulse wrote:Actually, very shortly I will be re-opening it, as soon as Andy can retool the script we use here to be usable for other purposes.

You may egg him on, as I'm going to have the huge sets nobody else hosted, like the 500 MB Katamari Damacy PSF2. :p

What about the 700 MB We Love Katamari PSF2 set? ;)
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Never got that one. If you've got it, please get a hold of me ASAP.

Ditto any other rare/large PSF/PSF2 files.
/me
New Around Here

Post by /me »

Dark Pulse wrote:Never got that one. If you've got it, please get a hold of me ASAP.

Ditto any other rare/large PSF/PSF2 files.

Well, Katamari Damacy is still hosted at Zophar's Domain. If you want We Love Katamari, tell me how I can send it to you. I got a GMail account, so it wouldn't be a problem for me to email it to you.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Get a hold of me on our IRC Channel: #project2612 on irc.robsgaming.com.
Knurek
New Around Here

Post by Knurek »

Dark Pulse wrote:Never got that one. If you've got it, please get a hold of me ASAP.

Here's my PSF list (well, missing both Katamari sets, I've burned them to a CD).
Total Commander's LST format, though it's plain text so should work for you even if you don't have TC.

http://snesmusic.org/hoot/psf.zip

If you find anything that yer missing and would want that, mail me the upload details at knuru at o2 dot pl
Andy
New Around Here

Post by Andy »

Dark Pulse wrote:Actually, very shortly I will be re-opening it, as soon as Andy can retool the script we use here to be usable for other purposes.

I'll start to retool the scripts in the beginning of next week. Hopefully, it won't take too long until we have a new fresh subbranch of Project2612 :D