What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
MisterHarlequin

Post by MisterHarlequin »

Bleh, you're not the only one that can't play things consistently as I played about a quarter of the way into BoF IV...and now I'm back to playing my new character in Morrowind. Only time will tell what game I end up jumping to next, although I did just buy a bunch of games yesterday so it'll probably be one of those.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

BoF IV is definitely worth going through the whole way.
MisterHarlequin

I've already finished every BoF there is (Dragon Quarter being the funkiest of the bunch, by far) so I already know how it ends and whatnot. That's probably why I'm jumping from game to game in the meantime until I get more new ones so I don't have to fear running out.
FinalGamer

Post by FinalGamer »

Dinosaurs For Hire - Sega Genesis
Deus Ex - PS2
Audially synaesthetic since 1984
Hail Slither, the TRUE Eternal Champion!
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

I'm going through Shadow Hearts again. Ahh.

I've also been playing Warpath on PC. Digital Extremes sent me a free copy to review.

Who said there wasn't perks to working for an Unreal Engine site? ^_^
MisterHarlequin

Man, I post in this topic waaaaaaaay too much...

Anyhow, I've been playing Baten Kaitos which, in my opinion alone, is the best card combat game I have ever played. The battles are quite fastpaced and the fetch quests don't make me feel like I'm wasting time doing menial tasks. Also, I beat puzzle mode in ChuChu Rocket! yesterday and I'm going to try and bitchslap hard mode next during the coming week. Finally, I started a game of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story this morning and I have vowed to stab Varil in the eye before the night comes. Cocky, spear-wielding bastard >_<
DJ Squarewave

Post by DJ Squarewave »

Decided to skip Dragon Quest and Phantasy Star for the moment and started in on Ico. Other than a small hitch (I was unaware that you could swing on chains and ropes) that resulted in the kid with the horns dying many times more than he needed to, I've been enjoying the hell out of it. I'll probably play Shadow of the Colossus once I finish this -- it's an amazing game and I can't wait to see how the team has refined their skill.

I should have played this game a loooong time ago...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
stimmo

Post by stimmo »

I tried to start playing metroid prime again but that game still pisses me off mightily so i started playing geist instead... i'll probably beat it today
GameSlosh! GET YUR GAMES AND GET YUR SLOSHED!
Frosty

Post by Frosty »

Ah metroid, i used to be a metroid nut :D

I used to play all the metroids to death (havnt got a DS so i havnt played hunters though), i got close to the speed records once or twice on super and zero too, but havnt played them for a while

Looking foward to when prime 3 comes out on the wii

Also finally completed a marathon game of civ 4 warlords (21 hours total!) I played a large map with 12 other civs and turned everyone except roosevelt into my vassels and won by domination (was in the process of turning roosvelt too til my victory popped up)
Pretty fun :)
MisterHarlequin

I started playing Ghosthunter for the PS2 the other night, which is alot better than I had heard and expected, in my opinion. I'm probably going to only play that one at night because, given the atmosphere of it, I can't imagine playing that game during the daylight hours. I might start a game of Jade Cocoon since I finally have the second one (pretty decent Pokemon-clone) but it depends on how much I feel like playing it. And yes, I'm still keeping up with all the other games that I've mentioned before...somehow...