What are you currently playing?

Anything else goes here that doesn't fit in the first two categories.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

My birth certificate IS NOT an apology letter from the condom industry!!!!!! My DNA is profound!~!! It is better than Lady GAGA'S!!!!
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Interesting to see my videos were being watched in that screenshot. I hope they didn't make you fap to death. :p

Here's a screenshot for the benefit of those who've never played Melty Blood and/or are too lazy to look at the videos.

[screenshot]http://darkpulse.project2612.org/meltyblood/actressagain/ComboGoodness.png[/screenshot]

Yeah. It's awesome.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

I tried playing MB, but I don't like doujin fighting games.I decided to play through Flying Warriors again, I'm about 1/2 way through.Also playing Gun Valkyrie.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Well, I just bought five games for PS2. Got them all for about a cool $125 combined:
  • Ar Tonelico II (New, $29.99)
  • Mana Khemia ($19.99)
  • Mana Khemia 2 (New, $39.99)
  • Disgaea 2 ($24.99)
  • King of Fighters XI ($12.99)
It totals up to $127.95.

That price, for four top-notch NIS games *AND* KOF XI? Fucking win.
Kokujin
Been Here for a Bit

Post by Kokujin »

Dark Pulse wrote:Well, I just bought five games for PS2. Got them all for about a cool $125 combined:
  • Ar Tonelico II (New, $29.99)
  • Mana Khemia ($19.99)
  • Mana Khemia 2 (New, $39.99)
  • Disgaea 2 ($24.99)
  • King of Fighters XI ($12.99)
It totals up to $127.95.

That price, for four top-notch NIS games *AND* KOF XI? Fucking win.

KoF XI is awesome, my 2nd favorite in the series next to 2000.How's the first Mana Khemia?I wanted pick up 2, but wanted to play the first one.IGN gave it a pretty low score.Been playing some S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Haven't played it yet. I'm trying to go through Ar Tonelico first.

KOF XI is good... it only needs Progressive Scan. The US version is based on the PAL version, which had that removed for some ungodly reason, so I'm trying to track down the Japanese version now.

Agreed 2000 was the best. The one that followed it... *shudder!*
DeepChild

Post by DeepChild »

The gaming hours per dollar you just achieved is staggering to consider. I've logged 120+ hours on Disgaea DS and, despite a holiday influx of other titles, it still ends up in the play slot more often than not. So, enjoy Disgaea 2!

I made the horrible mistake of asking my wife to buy me Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas. Then I compounded the problem by logging in to multiplayer. *sigh* Now I dream of unlocking optics for my favorite assault rifle, dodging bullets, and wracking up massive kill streaks. The reality of my performance is not nearly so spectacular, of course.
stalepie
Been Here for a Bit

Post by stalepie »

beat streets of rage 1 with my nephew the other day. he didn't want to fight each other in front of mr. x like i did.

I'd forgotten about how the girls will crouch down after you hit them and then you can't hit them until they stand up -- pretty funny :)
SmartOne

Post by SmartOne »

Ugh, Call of Duty Moderner Warfare. Sounds like my roommate. All of the time.

Little Big Planet is a letdown. Loose controls, 720p, and a seizure-inducing camera in multiplayer. Kinda kills the whole purpose.
Beat Katamari Forever (weak soundtrack, but at least it's 1080p). Back to college.
DJTone
New Around Here

Post by DJTone »

Ghostbusters and Magna carta 2 (360)

Mighty Final Fight (Famicom)