Happy birthday, Project2612!

Everything smooth? Got some comments for us? Feedback? It all goes here.
Dark Pulse
Board Regular

Post by Dark Pulse »

Well, we've already got mostly what everyone will look for, chances are - the stuff that's not done is mostly things like PD roms or Pirate games anyway. :p

That said, it'll be done when:

1) We get a wild hair up our collective asses to do it,
2) Other people do it for us and we just make sure everything's good (Preferred),
3) The Genesis Fairy comes and shakes the dust off her ass and the sets magically appear in our database.

It'll definitely be one of those three. :p
Yojimbob101(Stefan Smith)
New Around Here

A Message To You

Post by Yojimbob101(Stefan Smith) »

Happy first anniversary Guys, your legends to me for keeping the good memorys alive

hope this contuines forever.:D
"I Love My [font="Impact"]Mega Drive[/font]"
DJ Squarewave

Post by DJ Squarewave »

Dark Pulse wrote:Well, we've already got mostly what everyone will look for, chances are - the stuff that's not done is mostly things like PD roms or Pirate games anyway. :p
Actually, the vast majority are sports games and western licensed dreck. ;)

Dark Pulse wrote:3) The Genesis Fairy comes and shakes the dust off her ass and the sets magically appear in our database.
...*cough*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MisterHarlequin

Post by MisterHarlequin »

Let's not forget those damn Koei games as well. Anyhow, one year later, I never expected to actually be a part of this aside from browsing the forums every so often. Then Squarewave needed taggers and I was like, "Sure, why not?" Fifty-five sets later and not only did I recently find out that I actually got credit for it despite not caring, but I'd do it all over again because I was able to hear some great music and play some great (and not-so-great) games in the process. Here's to many more years of this.
blindpainkiller

Post by blindpainkiller »

A day late in coming, but happy birthday nevertheless!
During the last year, this site has been one of those I've enjoyed most and I find it pretty astonishing that there have been so many sets done in just a year.
Thanks again guys and I hope for many years of good Megadrive music to come!
stimmo

Post by stimmo »

hooray for my being lazy and only doing three sets. ah well i'm not very musically inclined anyway so its beter that way.

so happy B-Day PJ2612

heres to me (cause ya know i was totally pivotal) and everyone else that have contributed in any way.
GameSlosh! GET YUR GAMES AND GET YUR SLOSHED!
Maxim

Post by Maxim »

DJ Squarewave wrote:Actually, the vast majority are sports games and western licensed dreck.

Undeniable, but I had a quick browse through my "leeched titlescreengrabs that haven't been matched to a VGM pack yet" directory, cleared out some of the crap (pirates 20 in 1s, etc) and there's somewhere in the region of 500 games in there.

Oh, and happy birthday :)
neekee
New Around Here

Post by neekee »

Happy Birthday. I remember the launching of the site very clearly, and what you guys have achieved since then is just awesome. Congrats ~
T.C.

Post by T.C. »

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to P2612!

Since I personally helped keep this whole project above ground, I felt I had to come and pay my respects. After all I did do four whole sets, which is one more than Stimmy did, so that makes me better than him, thusly meaning I deserve more praise.

My conceited asshole-ness aside, it really is nice to see that P2612 has lasted so long, and has been delivering the goods constantly in that time frame.

Keep it up everyone, and don't depend on me too much! (A.K.A. I completely forgot about 3 Ninjas until now Kodo! :lipsx: )
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
ratsnake
New Around Here

Hoorah!

Post by ratsnake »

very very happy to see this website! And happy birthday, you made my day today. I came here after being struck silly by Bio-Hazard Battle クライング 亜生命戦争 8)

thank you thank you!!!